Thursday, August 22, 2013

OUR INTRODUCTION

So, after following Rockstar Diaries, Taza and her darling family gave this mama inspiration to begin documenting her sweet little family's milestones! 2013 was my family's year - the ultimate year of milestones. We have been blessed to the max this year. This will also take us through the introductions of my family :) 
Charlie (my husband) and I have been dating since I was in tenth grade (5 years September 14). That is where the name of this blog came from - our high school mascot was the Louisa Lion and we plan on raising our son on our old stomping grounds.  Although we had some rough patches, we are more in love today than we ever have been. On October 2012, Charlie and I found our that we were expecting a baby in June of 2013. I will admit... this was quite the surprise! However, with our support system and God by our side, we were up for the challenge - even if it was a little earlier than we had planned. 
With the baby, which we later found out was to be a BOY, on the way, Charlie and I went into overdrive with getting everything settled and the way we wanted. Of course after four years of being together we planned on getting married (and yes, the wedding was already planned out in my head - and maybe on Pinterest, too) but now it was reality, and we needed to set the plans in concrete! We opted to get married August 10, 2013. Although I would have liked to be married before our baby, I wasn't digging a bump in my dress... 
So, as I don't want this post to be a book, I'll show you the rest of this story in pictures. 


Me and my high school sweetie; he was the football player, and I was the cheerleader. 


June 13, 2013, we welcomed our son, Charles "Emmet" Elkins, into our lives. He is 100% perfect



So, first comes baby, then comes marriage. August 10, 2013, we became Mr. And Mrs. Charles Elkins!! 




There are soooo many more pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment