Friday, August 30, 2013

LIFE VIA IPHONE GALLERY

I decided that since our little family doesn't quite do something "blog worthy" every day, that once a week(ish), usually on a Wednesday (but today, a Friday), that I will just post some pictures that I have randomly take through the week - mainly of the famous little E. Obviously he is my main attraction :) 
So, here you go! 
Can't tell what color yet, but aren't those eyes something?! 
Any guess on what color? 
Comment below! We will see who is right in a few months!
My happy baby wearing a UVA outfit, thanks to Uncle Alan :) 
That profile.... Melts my heart! 
His face ^^ haha!!!
Don't be deceived, he actually loves my kisses.
 More than ANYONE else's!! ;) 
My big baby! 16 pounds to be exact. We even got a video of him fully rolling over! 
You can slow down a little, E. I won't be mad. But I am so proud of you :) 
These guys....(they're my world) 
See, he likes them :) 
My water bug. He really loves baths!! SO much! 
Can't wait to take him in pools and the lake next year!
And that's Emmet hiding because mom is so annoying with all the picture taking!!

Stay tuned because we are taking a family trip Sunday and I can't wait to document that, plus a few other very fun things are coming in the next week! Yay! 

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment