Wednesday, September 11, 2013

BIRTHDAY :)

Yesterday was my birthday and it was such a great one! 
I went into it without plans, and not asking for anything... It was the last thing on my mind. 
Since Charlie needed to sleep during the day and work all night, I ended up going to stay with my mom the night before. She told me her and Hal (my step-dad) wanted to take me out for lunch, so we ended up going to Tim's on the lake! 
We are such a seafood family, so we love love love Tim's! 
I went with the crab cake sandwich! 
Holy yum. 
Happy birthday to me!! It was awesome :) 
I totally recommend it. 
Hahahaha! After we ate, Emmet was hungry too. 
He was looking in the wrong places though!! 
We all had to laugh.
Ahhhh, much better ;) 
My card from my parents :) she spun too. 
E loved it!!
He was a happy boy after he ate. 
The lighting stunk in there, but I still wanted to get some pictures!

Thanks for lunch mom & Hal! Love y'all. 
By the time it was time to leave, he was done with pictures...

After lunch I got a surprise call from my hubby telling me he took off work to be with me :) 
He told me not to come home in until 5 though... 
When I got there, he surprised me with the watch I've wanted for so long! 
Thanks, love :) 
Oh, and not to mention he cleaned the whole condo AND got a new bed frame 
(he knew ours was driving me NUTS with a peg missing). 
My day was perfect and it had the perfect ending :) cuddling with my family. 
I'm so thankful for all of my family and friends. 
Thank you for all of the love and birthday wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment