Monday, September 2, 2013

LABOR DAY @ LAKE ANNA

For Labor Day we headed to my mom's house at Lake Anna. Growing up at our lake house led to such an enchanting childhood and I so hope to eventually live on the lake with my family. Sadly, the house I grew up in is now for sale :( looking for a lake house? Look elsewhere!!!
Just kidding... Even though I will miss my house, it's in all of our best interest to sell it (tear). 
Anyways, we decided to head over and get in a little time down by the water and have dinner with my parents (always delicious).
What a view to wake up to every day. Why would you NOT want to?? 
A few essentials. Beer for the people, and corn for the catfish - yes,
we have pet catfish that we feed at our dock! 
They love it! I swear! 
"Feeeed meeee" 
They also love bread. And turtle man does, too! :) 
My hubby doing what he loves! 
And once he was done with that...
Time to grub on some delicious food!! 
Momma working hard on some homemade cabbage salad!
So good!!
The ramen noodles are what make it. 
Homemade potato salad... YUM! 
Hal is the "grill man". Chicken and pineapple kabobs!
They were heavenly. 
They love each other so much. It's precious! 
But for most of the day, E just snoozed. Little angel. 

Well, I hope you had a fun Labor Day!
Now back to the real world...
Oh how I love you, days off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment